Tuesday, August 05, 2008

R4

Topic: NDWT
I should be studying... I mean, I was studying until I did a Google search on ****. After trying several keywords, I hit the jackpot. A treasure-trove containing lots of pictures of ****. After how many years of not seeing her face, she's still as beautiful as ever. There's no doubt that she's the prettiest girl I have ever seen in my life. At least she's still not married (As if I would ever get the chance).

Anyway, I should resume studying (something about the New Austrian Tunnelling Method). I still have a review session to attend by 7pm today (Crap! It's 6:30pm already!)

Argghh!!! I hate that hidden tower in FFTA2. After 3 successive monster battles, you'll have to face 1 Lv50 Fury(Dreamhare), 1 Lv50 Werewolf, and 2 Lv90 Malboro Songs(Malboro). They were freakish strong and fast! I was forced to reset my DS! To hell with those monsters!

No comments: