Friday, October 05, 2007

White Giant

Topic: Life

I am waiting for my downloads to finish and I have nothing productive to do. So, here I am left updating my rarely written blog.

The topic is about the current status of my life. I am now in my second-to-the-last semester of my college life in the wonderful course of Mining Engineering. I have already finished four subjects and there are three more subjects to finish. These are the dreaded Geology 194, the neglected EM 198(thesis), and MetE 120 (the subject where I am always absent because of conflicting subjects). Also, I have an SPP report to finish. So, there are a lot of things to do before this tiring semester ends. And there is also the presentations to do before CSIW starts.

Hopefully, I am going to graduate next semester and then start on working outside in the real world. But before I entirely rid myself of college, I have a few projects I want and need to do first.

First among them is to finish my thesis. My thesis is about a common environmental problem in open pit mines called Acid Mine Drainage or in short AMD.

Second project is to finish my Inhinyero commitment to create a CD yearbook.

Third project is to be part of the Camp 2008 core committee to punctuate my PSYSC life.

Last project is an optional one. As I have answered in one of the bonus questions in one of the exams in my Stat 101 class which is "What do you want to do before you graduate?", I want to have a girlfriend first. So I'm starting to create plans on Prospect No. 1 and No. 2 (Although Prospect No. 3 is a bit okay but she's not really my type).

So that's what my current status in life is and what I'm planning to do next semester.

See you around!

No comments: